Pharmacy is known as the art and science of collecting, combining, preserving, preparing and standardizing medicines. It is also the art and science of medication optimization for better health outcomes. It is the health profession that links health with chemical science to ensure that safe and effective medicines are prepared and are properly used. A Pharmacy practitioner is called a Pharmacist. They are trained professionals who are medicine experts and health care professional around the world. Being highly trained and skilled in matters concerning medicines, they perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for their patients. A Pharmacist can easily find employment both locally and abroad.
The college offers a four-year program leading to a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy degree. Students are developed into learned, cultured graduates who set the course in pre-professional and general education, as we
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
Sustain our leadership in pharmaceutical education producing competent pharmacy practitioners who are sensitive to their duties as healthcare providers through holistic education, technology-based instruction and research that is responsive to the needs of their communities and global advancements in pharmacy.
To develop students into competent and conscientious pharmacists with national identity, morale integrity and spiritual value enabling them to contribute to national development efforts and respond to healthcare needs worldwide through vigorous instruction and active involvement in research and community programs.
- Entrepreneur (drugstore owner, pharmaceutical distributor)
- Hospital Pharmacist/Clinical Pharmacist
- Clinical Researcher
- Manufacturing/Industrial Pharmacist (e.g Regulatory Pharmacist, Company Pharmacist, Quality Control Analyst/Manager, Drug Research and Development or Production Pharmacist)
- Clinical Instructor/Professor
- Employment in government agencies such as the Department of Health and Food and Drug Authorities
- Sibling Loyalty Discount
- MCU Loyalty Discount
- MCU Alumni Discount
- MCU Continuing Student Discount
- Presidential Decree 577
- Presidential Decree 451
- Creative Arts Group Grant
- Entrance Scholarship
- Filemon D. Tanchoco Scholarship
Pharmacy is known as the art and science of collecting, combining, preserving, preparing and standardizing medicines.Student Module